Thursday, April 22, 2010

WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS!

We got this incredible testimonial a few days ago and I just had to share! I love our clients! Thanks Toni!

I am an Esthetician and my sister Wendy is a Massage Therapist. We are in the business of making people look and feel their best. Golden Sol was a perfect addition to our menu. I researched spray tan systems for two years trying to find the best one at a great price. Golden Sol is that and more. Krista and Natasha's desire for us to be successful and the support they offer to make that happen, are non existent elsewhere in the industry. My clients LOVE the results they get and I love that I'm not doing anything harmful to their skin! We not only spray at our main location, Alli Roberts Salon in Conyers, but we do mobile parties which have been a big part of our success. I would recommend this company to anyone serious about giving their clients a healthy alternative to tanning beds and sun exposure.



Toni Kelecheck www.two-sisters.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment